American Document Destruction
Announcements & Shred-Day Events
- July 8, 2017 - City of Maryland Heights (11911 Dorsett Rd., Maryland Heights, MO 63043)
- July 15, 2017 - Coldwell Banker Gundaker (2402 N Hwy 67, St. Louis, MO 63033)
- July 22, 2017 - Spanish Lake Community Assoc. (11840 Bellefontaine Rd, 63138)
- July 29, 2017 (2 locations
- Bank of Old Monroe (1093 Wentzville Pkwy, Wentzville, MO 63385)
- Bank of Old Monroe (100 Marketplace Dr., Troy, MO 63379)
Our business is service and shredding!
Whether it's a one-time clean-out or ongoing daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly service, American Document Destruction is here to assist you. No job is too big or too small for American Document Destruction. A family and locally owned business operating in the greater St. Louis area with nearly 30 years of experience, NOBODY beats our service, prices, or our shred size. We offer both on-site AND off-site paper shredding services, cardboard recycling, hard drive destruction, X-ray recycling, as well as media destruction (tapes, floppy discs, etc). All material that enters our facility is shredded, baled, and recycled.
*American Document Destruction is a NAID AAA certified business*
For event updates and more, be sure to like and follow us on Twitter and Facebook @AmDocSTL
Walk-In Customer Policy
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- $10.00 flat drop off fee for loads consisting of fewer than 20 boxes
- For drop offs of 20 boxes or greater, a $1.00 per-box fee will be applied
PLEASE REMOVE all three ring binders, metals, plastic, batteries and other non-paper items from your material prior to drop off. However, common items that you do not need to remove include staples, paper clips, metal hanging folders, or spiral bound notebooks. We reserve the right to reject any material unfit for our recycling process. Thank you for your cooperation.
Finally, if you would like to stay and watch your material be destroyed, an additional charge will be applied. For smaller loads, the total charge to observe destruction will be $20.00. For larger loads, observation of destruction will be $2.00 per box. While we understand the public's interest in ensuring their material is destroyed, we have been in business for over 10 years and have 30 years of industry experience. We are fully accredited, insured, and secured. Any material dropped off at our facility is destroyed by the end of the day, usually within the hour.
Take a quick look at our off-site shredding process below:
1201 Research Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63132